If you regularly attend Still Water MPC events (and have for three months or more), if you feel aligned with our community’s orientation and practice, and if you would like to nourish and be nourished by others in our community, then please consider joining the Still Water Community Catalyst, a private Yahoo online group just for us. The Community Catalyst is for:
- encouraging face-to-face gatherings and the development of spiritual friendships.
- passing on news about community members: “Diana had twins!”
- organizing sharing and support: “Let’s organize dinners for her for the next month.”
- organizing ad-hoc events: “Anyone want to join us on the Billy Goat Trail this Sunday?”
- discussing dharma topics and personal life issues raised by anyone in the online community.
- the Still Water Board and Working Group to communicateabout their work.
- allowing those participating in the online community to be of service to others in the Still Water community if they so choose, and in a way that’s comfortable to them.
Click here to join. A brief email form will open. Please fill in the blanks and send it, and we will send you an invitation back.
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback, or if you have any difficulty subscribing or unsubscribing, please e-mail email@example.com or simply reply to a newsletter e-mail.