If you regularly attend Still Water MPC events (and have for three months or more), if you feel aligned with our community’s orientation and practice, and if you would like to nourish and be nourished by others in our community, then please consider joining the Still Water Community Catalyst, a private online Google Group just for us. The Community Catalyst is for:
- encouraging face-to-face gatherings and the development of spiritual friendships.
- passing on news about community members: “Diana had twins!”
- organizing sharing and support: “Let’s organize dinners for her for the next month.”
- organizing ad-hoc events: “Anyone want to join us on the Billy Goat Trail this Sunday?”
- discussing dharma topics and personal life issues raised by anyone in the online community.
- the Still Water Board and Working Group to communicate about their work.
- allowing those participating in the online community to be of service to others in the Still Water community if they so choose, and in a way that’s comfortable to them.
To join, please click the link below. A brief email form will open. Complete the questions and send it. In the next few days we will send you a confirmation that you have been enrolled in the Google Group.
Questions and Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback, or if you have any difficulty subscribing or unsubscribing, please e-mail email@example.com or simply reply to a newsletter e-mail.